This past semester, the Harvard Alumni Association has been hosting Climate Conversations in association with members of the Class of 1969, Harvard Alumni for Climate and the Environment, the Harvard Club of New Hampshire and the Harvard Office for Sustainability.
The recorded series can be viewed below:
- Climate, Biodiversity, Pandemics, and Justice from September 23
- Climate, Government, and the Economy from October 15
- Changing Hearts and Minds on Climate Change from November 18
- Climate Change, Protests, and Politics: Are Power Structures Shifting? from December 9
- Moving Climate Action Forward on January 13